Related occupations for task:
Wrap, weigh, label, and price cuts of meat.
||Meat, Poultry, and Fish Cutters and Trimmers
- Weigh meats and tag containers for weight and contents.
- Inspect meat products for defects, bruises or blemishes and remove them along with any excess fat.
- Separate meats and byproducts into specified containers and seal containers.
- Prepare ready-to-heat foods by filleting meat or fish or cutting it into bite-sized pieces, preparing and adding vegetables or applying sauces or breading.
- Prepare sausages, luncheon meats, hot dogs, and other fabricated meat products, using meat trimmings and hamburger meat.
- Produce hamburger meat and meat trimmings.
||Cutters and Trimmers, Hand
- Mark or discard items with defects such as spots, stains, scars, snags, chips, scratches, or unacceptable shapes or finishes.
- Mark identification numbers, trademarks, grades, marketing data, sizes, or model numbers on products.
- Count or weigh and bundle items.
||Slaughterers and Meat Packers
- Grind meat into hamburger, and into trimmings used to prepare sausages, luncheon meats, and other meat products.
- Wrap dressed carcasses or meat cuts.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Mark items with details such as grade or acceptance-rejection status.
- Weigh materials, products, containers, or samples to verify packaging weights or ingredient quantities.
||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Attach identification labels to finished packaged items, or cut stencils and stencil information on containers, such as lot numbers or shipping destinations.
- Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
See more related occupations >>