Related occupations for task:
Separate meats and byproducts into specified containers and seal containers.
||Butchers and Meat Cutters
- Prepare and place meat cuts and products in display counter, so they will appear attractive and catch the shopper's eye.
- Wrap, weigh, label, and price cuts of meat.
- Cut, trim, bone, tie, and grind meats, such as beef, pork, poultry, and fish, to prepare meat in cooking form.
- Shape, lace, and tie roasts, using boning knife, skewer, and twine.
||Slaughterers and Meat Packers
- Grind meat into hamburger, and into trimmings used to prepare sausages, luncheon meats, and other meat products.
- Wrap dressed carcasses or meat cuts.
||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
- Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
||Laundry and Dry-Cleaning Workers
- Sort and count articles removed from dryers, and fold, wrap, or hang them.
- Examine and sort into lots articles to be cleaned, according to color, fabric, dirt content, and cleaning technique required.
||Recycling and Reclamation Workers
- Dismantle wrecked vehicles by removing parts and labeling and sorting parts into containers.
See all 14 related occupations >>