Related Occupations for Task
11-1011.00 - Chief Executives
Related occupations for task:
Review reports submitted by staff members to recommend approval or to suggest changes.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports to detect production problems.
||Food Service Managers
- Review menus and analyze recipes to determine labor and overhead costs, and assign prices to menu items.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak performance periods and to issue work assignments.
- Analyze, manipulate, or process large sets of data using statistical software.
- Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future material availability.
See all 17 related occupations >>