Related occupations for task:
Determine depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items and advise management on actions regarding the purchase, lease, or disposal of such items.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the buying or selling of products or services.
||Security Management Specialists
- Provide system design and integration recommendations.
- Recommend improvements in security systems or procedures.
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Recommend purchase of storage equipment and design area layout to locate equipment in space available.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Participate in the development of spill prevention programs and hazardous waste rules and regulations, and recommend corrective actions for hazardous waste problems.
- Research and perform calculations related to landscape allowances, discharge volumes, production-based and alternative limits, and wastewater strength classifications, making recommendations and completing documentation.
See more related occupations >>