Related occupations for task:
Network within communities to find and attract new business.
||Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- Facilitate consumer relations or the relationship between parts of the company, such as the managers and employees, or different branch offices.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Identify and develop contacts for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets, such as dealers, distributors, or consumers.
- Assemble and communicate with a strong, diverse coalition of organizations or public figures, securing their cooperation, support and action, to further campaign goals.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Develop client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications, or discuss project status.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and organizations in community to meet community needs and to ensure that services are not duplicated.
||Wind Energy Operations Managers
- Develop relationships and communicate with customers, site managers, developers, land owners, authorities, utility representatives, or residents.
See all 13 related occupations >>