Related occupations for task:
Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Prepare and maintain attendance, activity, planning, accounting, or personnel reports and records for officials and agencies, or direct preparation and maintenance activities.
- Prepare and submit budget requests or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
See more related occupations >>