Related occupations for task:
Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
||General and Operations Managers
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
- Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
- Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Recommend improvements in loss prevention programs, staffing, scheduling, or training.
- Analyze expenditures and other financial information to develop plans, policies, or budgets for increasing profits or improving services.
See more related occupations >>