Related Occupations for Task
13-1081.00 - Logisticians
Related occupations for task:
Direct and support the compilation and analysis of technical source data necessary for product development.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Coordinate efforts associated with the preparation of regulatory documents or submissions.
- Prepare or direct the preparation of additional information or responses as requested by regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate, prepare, or review regulatory submissions for domestic or international projects.
- Provide technical review of data or reports to be incorporated into regulatory submissions to assure scientific rigor, accuracy, and clarity of presentation.
||Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Verify that all job descriptions are submitted for review and approval and that descriptions meet regulatory standards.
- Request or compile necessary import documentation, such as customs invoices, certificates of origin, and cargo-control documents.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Direct documentation efforts to ensure compliance with domestic and international regulations and standards.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Direct activities of personnel engaged in filing, recording, compiling, and transmitting financial records.