Related Occupations for Task
13-1081.00 - Logisticians
Related occupations for task:
Support the development of training materials and technical manuals.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training programs for employees or customers.
- Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
- Select and assign instructors to conduct training.
- Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to organizational policy.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Create or administer training and awareness presentations or materials.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Develop and deliver training on weather topics.