Related Occupations for Task
15-2041.00 - Statisticians
Related occupations for task:
Evaluate sources of information to determine any limitations, in terms of reliability or usability.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Design and validate clinical databases, including designing or testing logic checks.
- Process clinical data, including receipt, entry, verification, or filing of information.
- Perform quality control audits to ensure accuracy, completeness, or proper usage of clinical systems and data.
- Perform quality control checks on data to be used by hydrologists.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Define data requirements and gather and validate information, applying judgment and statistical tests.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Verify the structure, accuracy, or quality of warehouse data.
||Geographic Information Systems Technologists and Technicians
- Review existing or incoming data for currency, accuracy, usefulness, quality, or completeness of documentation.