Related Occupations for Task
17-2031.00 - Biomedical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Design and develop medical diagnostic and clinical instrumentation, equipment, and procedures, using the principles of engineering and biobehavioral sciences.
- Design, integrate, or test photonics systems or components.
- Develop optical or imaging systems, such as optical imaging products, optical components, image processes, signal process technologies, or optical systems.
- Design electro-optical sensing or imaging systems.
- Design gas lasers, solid state lasers, infrared, or other light emitting or light sensitive devices.
- Develop laser-processed designs, such as laser-cut medical devices.
- Design laser machining equipment for purposes such as high-speed ablation.
- Design or develop new crystals for photonics applications.
- Design or redesign optical fibers to minimize energy loss.
- Design photonics products, such as light sources, displays, or photovoltaics, to achieve increased energy efficiency.
- Design or develop sensors to reduce the energy or resource requirements to operate appliances, such as washing machines or dishwashing machines.
- Design sensors or switches that require little or no power to operate for environmental monitoring or industrial metering applications.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Plan or develop applications or modifications for electronic properties used in components, products, or systems to improve technical performance.
- Design electronic components, software, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, medical, military, or scientific applications.
- Assist engineers in the development of new products, fixtures, tools, or processes.
- Design, build, or modify fixtures used to assemble parts.
- Design sensing, measuring, and recording devices, and other instrumentation used to study plant or animal life.
See all 11 related occupations >>