Related Occupations for Task
17-2031.00 - Biomedical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Analyze new medical procedures to forecast likely outcomes.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists
- Analyze operational, production, economic, or other data, using statistical procedures.
- Collect and analyze data related to quality or industrial health and safety programs.
- Analyze material flows or supply chains to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and conserve energy.
- Perform hydraulic analyses of water supply systems or water distribution networks to model flow characteristics, test for pressure losses, or to identify opportunities to mitigate risks and improve operational efficiency.
- Analyze the efficiency of water delivery structures, such as dams, tainter gates, canals, pipes, penstocks, or cofferdams.
- Correlate, interpret, and modify data obtained from topographical surveys, well logs, and geophysical prospecting reports.
- Analyze control or survey data to ensure adherence to project specifications or land survey standards.
- Analyze manufacturing processes or byproducts to identify engineering solutions to minimize the output of carbon or other pollutants.
See all 16 related occupations >>