Related Occupations for Task
17-2121.02 - Marine Architects
Related occupations for task:
Design layout of craft interior, including cargo space, passenger compartments, ladder wells, and elevators.
- Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms, and records.
- Coordinate structural, electrical, and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings, and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets, and other data.
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Reproduce drawings on copy machines or trace copies of plans and drawings, using transparent paper or cloth, ink, pencil, and standard drafting instruments.
- Prepare colored drawings of landscape and interior designs for presentation to client.
- Create freehand drawings and lettering to accompany drawings.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Prepare scale drawings or architectural designs, using computer-aided design or other tools.
- Develop final construction plans that include aesthetic representations of the structure or details for its construction.
- Create three-dimensional or interactive representations of designs, using computer assisted design software.
- Prepare graphic representations or drawings of proposed plans or designs.
- Prepare conceptual drawings, graphics, or other visual representations of land areas to show predicted growth or development of land areas over time.
- Enter Global Positioning System (GPS) data, legal deeds, field notes, or land survey reports into geographic information system (GIS) workstations so that information can be transformed into graphic land descriptions, such as maps or drawings.
- Prepare, or direct the preparation of, product or system layouts and detailed drawings and schematics.