Related Occupations for Task
17-2131.00 - Materials Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Perform managerial functions, such as preparing proposals and budgets, analyzing labor costs, and writing reports.
||Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare reports and document project activities and data.
- Develop project budgets by estimating the cost of project activities.
- Develop reports or presentations to communicate the effectiveness of sustainability initiatives.
- Write grant applications, rebate applications, or project proposals to secure funding for sustainability projects.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing or potential electrical engineering studies or projects.
- Estimate labor, material, or construction costs for budget preparation purposes.
- Develop proposals that include documentation for estimates.
- Explain proposed solutions to customers, management, or other interested parties through written proposals and oral presentations.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Prepare, review, or maintain maintenance schedules, design documentation, or operational reports or charts.
- Prepare budget or cost estimates for equipment, construction, or installation projects or control expenditures.
See more related occupations >>