Related occupations for task:
Review proposed wetland restoration easements or provide technical recommendations.
||Urban and Regional Planners
- Assess the feasibility of land use proposals and identify necessary changes.
- Evaluate proposals for infrastructure projects or other development for environmental impact or sustainability.
||Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health
- Provide scientific or technical guidance, support, coordination, or oversight to governmental agencies, environmental programs, industry, or the public.
- Monitor effects of pollution or land degradation and recommend means of prevention or control.
- Develop programs or policy recommendations to promote sustainability and sustainable development.
- Identify and recommend environmentally friendly business practices.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Provide forestry education and general information, advice, and recommendations to woodlot owners, community organizations, and the general public.
- Provide technical support to forestry research programs in areas such as tree improvement, seed orchard operations, insect and disease surveys, or experimental forestry and forest engineering research.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Advise construction firms or government agencies on dam or road construction, foundation design, land use, or resource management.
- Review work plans to determine the effectiveness of activities for mitigating soil or groundwater contamination.
See all 12 related occupations >>