Related Occupations for Task
19-2032.00 - Materials Scientists
Related occupations for task:
Determine ways to strengthen or combine materials or develop new materials with new or specific properties for use in a variety of products and applications.
- Design or fabricate experimental apparatus to develop new products or processes.
- Develop new chemical engineering processes or production techniques.
- Research use of bacteria and microorganisms to develop vitamins, antibiotics, amino acids, grain alcohol, sugars, and polymers.
- Develop new products and procedures for sterilization, food and pharmaceutical supply preservation, or microbial contamination detection.
- Develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical methods.
- Develop manufacturing, assembly, and fabrication processes of lasers, masers, infrared, and other light-emitting and light-sensitive devices.
||Molecular and Cellular Biologists
- Participate in all levels of bioproduct development, including proposing new products, performing market analyses, designing and performing experiments, and collaborating with operations and quality control teams during product launches.
See all 6 related occupations >>