Related Occupations for Task
13-1051.00 - Cost Estimators
Related occupations for task:
Establish and maintain tendering process, and conduct negotiations.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Call or meet with union, company, government, or other interested parties to discuss labor relations matters, such as contract negotiations or grievances.
- Mediate discussions between employer and employee representatives in attempt to reconcile differences.
- Develop methods to monitor employee satisfaction with policies or working conditions, including grievance or complaint procedures.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Plan, develop, evaluate, improve, and communicate methods and techniques for selecting, promoting, compensating, evaluating, and training workers.
- Develop, implement, administer and evaluate personnel and labor relations programs, including performance appraisal, affirmative action, and employment equity programs.
||Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Meet with persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to arbitrate and settle disputes.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
||Insurance Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Negotiate claim settlements and recommend litigation when settlement cannot be negotiated.
See all 10 related occupations >>