Related Occupations for Task
19-2043.00 - Hydrologists
Related occupations for task:
Answer questions and provide technical assistance and information to contractors or the public regarding issues such as well drilling, code requirements, hydrology, and geology.
- Conduct field trips to point out scientific, historic, and natural features of parks, forests, historic sites, or other attractions.
- Prepare and present illustrated lectures and interpretive talks about park features.
- Provide visitor services, such as explaining regulations, answering visitor requests, needs and complaints, and providing information about the park and surrounding areas.
- Assist with operations of general facilities, such as visitor centers.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Broadcast weather conditions, forecasts, or severe weather warnings to the public via television, radio, or the Internet or provide this information to the news media.
- Prepare weather reports or maps for analysis, distribution, or use in weather broadcasts, using computer graphics.
- Respond to general inquiries or requests from the public.
- Prepare or present agricultural demonstrations.
- Develop and modify astronomy-related programs for public presentation.
||City and Regional Planning Aides
- Respond to public inquiries and complaints.
See all 7 related occupations >>