Related occupations for task:
Obtain and study medical, psychological, social, and family histories by interviewing individuals, couples, or families and by reviewing records.
- Gather historical data from sources such as archives, court records, diaries, news files, and photographs, as well as collect data sources such as books, pamphlets, and periodicals.
- Interview people to gather information about historical events and to record oral histories.
- Collect detailed information on individuals for use in biographies.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Conduct internet-based and library research.
- Obtain informed consent of research subjects or their guardians.
- Administer standardized tests to research subjects, or interview them to collect research data.
- Collect data about the attitudes, values, and behaviors of people in groups, using observation, interviews, and review of documents.
- Observe group interactions and role affiliations to collect data, identify problems, evaluate progress, and determine the need for additional change.
- Conduct surveys and collect data, using methods such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, literature reviews, and file reviews.
- Conduct research to gather information about survey topics.
||Geophysical Data Technicians
- Read and study reports in order to compile information and data for geological and geophysical prospecting.
- Interview individuals, and research public databases in order to obtain information.
See all 15 related occupations >>