Related Occupations for Task
19-3091.02 - Archeologists
Related occupations for task:
Consult site reports, existing artifacts, and topographic maps to identify archeological sites.
- Analyze geographic distributions of physical and cultural phenomena on local, regional, continental, or global scales.
- Study the economic, political, and cultural characteristics of a specific region's population.
- Locate and obtain existing geographic information databases.
- Gather historical data from sources such as archives, court records, diaries, news files, and photographs, as well as collect data sources such as books, pamphlets, and periodicals.
- Collect detailed information on individuals for use in biographies.
- Gather and analyze artifacts and skeletal remains to increase knowledge of ancient cultures.
- Observe and measure bodily variations and physical attributes of different human groups.
||Geophysical Data Technicians
- Read and study reports in order to compile information and data for geological and geophysical prospecting.
- Interview individuals, and research public databases in order to obtain information.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Conduct internet-based and library research.
See all 7 related occupations >>