Related Occupations for Task
19-3091.02 - Archeologists
Related occupations for task:
Lead field training sites and train field staff, students, and volunteers in excavation methods.
- Plan and direct research to characterize and compare the economic, demographic, health care, social, political, linguistic, and religious institutions of distinct cultural groups, communities, and organizations.
- Train others in the application of ethnographic research methods to solve problems in organizational effectiveness, communications, technology development, policy making, and program planning.
- Support, plan, and coordinate operations for single or multiple surveys.
- Hire and train recruiters and data collectors.
- Educate healthcare workers, patients, and the public about infectious and communicable diseases, including disease transmission and prevention.
||Molecular and Cellular Biologists
- Direct, coordinate, organize, or prioritize biological laboratory activities.
||Remote Sensing Scientists and Technologists
- Train technicians in the use of remote sensing technology.
See all 20 related occupations >>