Related Occupations for Task
13-1051.00 - Cost Estimators
Related occupations for task:
Conduct special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or to effect cost reduction.
- Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
- Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment programs.
- Conduct financial analyses related to investments in green construction or green retrofitting projects.
- Match appropriations for specific programs with appropriations for broader programs, including items for emergency funds.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, or explore alternative financing methods.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
||Insurance Appraisers, Auto Damage
- Evaluate practicality of repair as opposed to payment of market value of vehicle before accident.
- Estimate parts and labor to repair damage, using standard automotive labor and parts cost manuals and knowledge of automotive repair.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Analyze financial data, such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans.
See all 20 related occupations >>