Related occupations for task:
Design and conduct evaluations and diagnostic studies to assess the quality and performance of health education programs.
- Participate in job development and placement programs, contacting prospective employers, placing clients in jobs, and evaluating the success of placements.
- Develop diagnostic procedures to determine clients' needs.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Follow up on results of counseling programs and clients' adjustments to determine effectiveness of programs.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Develop and review service plans in consultation with clients and perform follow-ups assessing the quantity and quality of services provided.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Develop, implement, or evaluate public education, prevention, or health promotion programs, working in collaboration with organizations, institutions, or communities.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Evaluate the effectiveness of counseling programs on clients' progress in resolving identified problems and moving towards defined objectives.
See all 6 related occupations >>