Related Occupations for Task
21-1091.00 - Health Educators
Related occupations for task:
Provide program information to the public by preparing and presenting press releases, conducting media campaigns, or maintaining program-related Web sites.
||Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- Plan and promote career and employment-related programs and events, such as career planning presentations, work experience programs, job fairs, and career workshops.
- Address community groups, faculty, and staff members to explain available counseling services.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Provide public education and consultation to other professionals or groups regarding counseling services, issues, and methods.
||Social and Human Service Assistants
- Provide information or refer individuals to public or private agencies or community services for assistance.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Publicize programs through sources, such as newsletters, bulletins, or mailings.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Provide clients or family members with information about addiction issues and about available services or programs, making appropriate referrals when necessary.