- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct non-merchandising departments, such as advertising, purchasing, credit, or accounting.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record-keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, or tracking transportation vehicles, such as aircraft or railroad cars.
- Direct or coordinate the activities of operations department to obtain use of equipment, facilities, or human resources.
- Direct central load control centers to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of transportation services.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation and maintenance of attendance, activity, planning, or personnel reports and records.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee school logistics programs, such as bus and food services.