Related Occupations for Task
27-4021.00 - Photographers
Related occupations for task:
Select and assemble equipment and required background properties, according to subjects, materials, and conditions.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Motion Picture
- Adjust positions and controls of cameras, printers, and related equipment to change focus, exposure, and lighting.
- Assemble studio sets and select and arrange cameras, film stock, audio, or lighting equipment to be used during filming.
- Set up cameras, optical printers, and related equipment to produce photographs and special effects.
- Reload camera magazines with fresh raw film stock.
||Set and Exhibit Designers
- Select set props, such as furniture, pictures, lamps, and rugs.
- Select and purchase lumber and hardware necessary for set construction.
||Audio and Video Equipment Technicians
- Construct and position properties, sets, lighting equipment, and other equipment.
- Obtain, set up, and load videotapes for scheduled productions or broadcasts.
- Select flora and foliage for arrangements, working with numerous combinations to synthesize and develop new creations.
- Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works, and accessories.
See all 12 related occupations >>