||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Film
- Adjust positions and controls of cameras, printers, and related equipment to change focus, exposure, and lighting.
- Assemble studio sets and select and arrange cameras, film stock, audio, or lighting equipment to be used during filming.
- Set up cameras, optical printers, and related equipment to produce photographs and special effects.
- Reload camera magazines with fresh raw film stock.
- Load, unload, or position lighting equipment.
- Set up and focus light fixtures to meet requirements of television, theater, concerts, or other productions.
||Audio and Video Technicians
- Construct and position properties, sets, lighting equipment, and other equipment.
- Obtain, set up, and load videotapes for scheduled productions or broadcasts.