Related occupations for task:
Remove impacted, damaged, and non-restorable teeth.
- Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, or malformations of teeth, gums, or related oral structures and provide preventive or corrective services.
- Fill pulp chamber and canal with endodontic materials.
- Treat exposure of pulp by pulp capping, removal of pulp from pulp chamber, or root canal, using dental instruments.
- Apply fluoride or sealants to teeth.
- Eliminate irritating margins of fillings and correct occlusions, using dental instruments.
- Bleach, clean, or polish teeth to restore natural color.
- Place veneers onto teeth to conceal defects.
- Use bonding technology on the surface of the teeth to change tooth shape or to close gaps.
- Treat facial pain and jaw joint problems.
- Bleach discolored teeth to brighten and whiten them.
- Clean calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums, using dental instruments.
- Apply fluorides or other cavity preventing agents to arrest dental decay.
- Remove excess cement from coronal surfaces of teeth.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Perform dental work, such as cleaning, polishing, or extracting teeth.