Related occupations for task:
Perform surgery on the mouth and jaws to treat conditions, such as cleft lip and palate and jaw growth problems.
- Perform incisional biopsies to diagnose melanoma.
- Perform skin surgery to improve appearance, make early diagnoses, or control diseases such as skin cancer.
- Provide liposuction treatment to patients.
- Apply sutures, staples, clips, or other materials to close skin, facia, or subcutaneous wound layers.
- Clamp, ligate, or cauterize blood vessels to control bleeding during surgical entry, using hemostatic clamps, suture ligatures, or electrocautery equipment.
- Incise tissue layers in lower extremities to harvest veins.
- Remove diseased tissue, using surgical instruments.
- Perform oral or periodontal surgery on the jaw or mouth.
- Perform ophthalmic surgeries such as cataract, glaucoma, refractive, corneal, vitro-retinal, eye muscle, or oculoplastic surgeries.
- Perform laser surgeries to alter, remove, reshape, or replace ocular tissue.
- Operate on patients to correct deformities, repair injuries, prevent and treat diseases, or improve or restore patients' functions.
- Diagnose bodily disorders and orthopedic conditions and provide treatments, such as medicines and surgeries, in clinics, hospital wards, or operating rooms.
See all 15 related occupations >>