Related occupations for task:
Prepare and maintain work area, materials, and equipment and maintain inventory of treatment and educational supplies.
- Clean, disinfect, or calibrate scopes or other endoscopic instruments according to manufacturer recommendations and facility standards.
- Prepare suites or rooms according to endoscopic procedure requirements.
- Maintain or repair endoscopic equipment.
- Maintain inventories of endoscopic equipment and supplies.
- Receive, store, and inventory pharmaceutical supplies or medications, check for out-dated medications, and notify pharmacist when inventory levels are low.
- Unpack, sort, count, and label incoming merchandise, including items requiring special handling or refrigeration.
- Maintain and clean equipment, work areas, or shelves.
- Prepare, maintain, and record records of inventories, receipts, purchases, or deliveries, using a variety of computer screen formats.
||Medical Equipment Preparers
- Operate and maintain steam autoclaves, keeping records of loads completed, items in loads, and maintenance procedures performed.
- Maintain records of inventory or equipment usage and order medical instruments or supplies when inventory is low.
- Check sterile supplies to ensure that they are not outdated.
||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers
- Clean, maintain, and sterilize instruments or equipment.
- Prepare examination or treatment rooms by stocking them with appropriate supplies.
- Perform accounting duties, such as bookkeeping, billing customers for services, or maintaining inventories.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Inventory and order medical, lab, or office supplies or equipment.
See more related occupations >>