Related occupations for task:
Recommend locations for new facilities, or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
- Contract or oversee craft work, such as painting or plumbing.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.
- Direct the engineering of water control, treatment, or distribution projects.
- Administer highway planning, construction, or maintenance.
||First-Line Supervisors of Housekeeping and Janitorial Workers
- Forecast necessary levels of staffing and stock at different times to facilitate effective scheduling and ordering.
- Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
||Food Service Managers
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Assess staffing needs and recruit staff, using methods such as newspaper advertisements or attendance at job fairs.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Assess security needs across locations to ensure proper deployment of loss prevention resources, such as staff and technology.
- Recommend improvements in loss prevention programs, staffing, scheduling, or training.
See more related occupations >>