Related occupations for task:
Sort clothing and other articles, load washing machines, and iron and fold dried items.
||Laundry and Dry-Cleaning Workers
- Start washers, dry cleaners, driers, or extractors, and turn valves or levers to regulate machine processes and the volume of soap, detergent, water, bleach, starch, and other additives.
- Operate extractors and driers, or direct their operation.
- Operate dry-cleaning machines to clean soiled articles.
- Operate machines that comb, dry and polish furs, clean, sterilize and fluff feathers and blankets, or roll and package towels.
- Start pumps to operate distilling systems that drain and reclaim dry cleaning solvents.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Sort books, publications, and other items according to established procedure and return them to shelves, files, or other designated storage areas.
- Classify and catalog items according to content and purpose.
||Textile Bleaching and Dyeing Machine Operators and Tenders
- Adjust equipment controls to maintain specified heat, tension, and speed.
- Start and control machines and equipment to wash, bleach, dye, or otherwise process and finish fabric, yarn, thread, or other textile goods.
||Office Machine Operators, Except Computer
- Sort, assemble, and proof completed work.
||Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping
- Sort products or materials into predetermined sequences or groupings for display, packing, shipping, or storage.