Related Occupations for Task
11-2021.00 - Marketing Managers
Related occupations for task:
Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
||General and Operations Managers
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Plan or direct activities, such as sales promotions, that require coordination with other department managers.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising or purchasing.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct non-merchandising departments, such as advertising, purchasing, credit, or accounting.
- Organize or approve promotional campaigns.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record-keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
||Public Relations Managers
- Direct activities of external agencies, establishments, or departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.
- Manage special events, such as sponsorship of races, parties introducing new products, or other activities the firm supports, to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
See all 16 related occupations >>