Related Occupations for Task
11-2021.00 - Marketing Managers
Related occupations for task:
Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
||General and Operations Managers
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Plan or direct activities such as sales promotions that require coordination with other department managers.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising or purchasing.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct non-merchandising departments, such as advertising, purchasing, credit, or accounting.
- Organize or approve promotional campaigns.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record-keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Direct or coordinate production, processing, distribution, or marketing activities of industrial organizations.
- Institute employee suggestion or involvement programs.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
See all 15 related occupations >>