||General and Operations Managers
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct administrative activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Establish or implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction with board members, organization officials, or staff members.
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, or sustainability of operations.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising or purchasing.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Review reports submitted by staff members to recommend approval or to suggest changes.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Plan or direct research, development, or production activities.
- Review project activities and prepare and review research, testing, or operational reports.
- Determine scientific or technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management and make detailed plans to accomplish these goals.
- Design or coordinate successive phases of problem analysis, solution proposals, or testing.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Create school improvement plans by using student performance data.
- Prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation and maintenance of attendance, activity, planning, or personnel reports and records.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee school logistics programs, such as bus and food services.