Related occupations for task:
Prepare applications and forms for applicants for such purposes as school enrollment, employment, and medical services.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Prepare invitation-of-bid forms, and mail forms to supplier firms or distribute forms for public posting.
- Prepare shipping documentation, such as bills of lading, packing lists, dock receipts, or certificates of origin.
- Prepare invoices or cost quotations for freight transportation.
- Arrange for applicable duties, taxes, or paperwork for customs clearance.
- Document security transactions, such as purchases, sales, conversions, redemptions, or payments, using computers, accounting ledgers, or certificate records.
- Prepare forms, such as receipts, withdrawal orders, transmittal papers, or transfer confirmations, based on transaction requests from stockholders.
- Complete various forms, such as accident reports, trial and courtroom requests, and applications for clients.
- Prepare and distribute invoices to bill clients or pay account expenses.
||Loan Interviewers and Clerks
- Submit loan applications with recommendation for underwriting approval.
- Prepare and type loan applications, closing documents, legal documents, letters, forms, government notices, and checks, using computers.
See more related occupations >>