Related occupations for task:
Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Communicate with laboratories or investigators regarding laboratory findings.
- Confer with health care professionals to determine the best recruitment practices for studies.
- Collaborate with investigators to prepare presentations or reports of clinical study procedures, results, and conclusions.
- Maintain contact with sponsors to schedule and coordinate site visits or to answer questions about issues such as incomplete data.
- Contact industry representatives to ensure equipment and software specifications necessary for successful study completion.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, or packaging.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement or royalty sharing with outside producers or distributors.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding environmentally sound or sustainable products.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Meet with boards of directors and committees to discuss and resolve legal and environmental issues or disputes between neighbors.
- Contract with architectural firms to draw up detailed plans for new structures.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Advise sales and billing departments of transportation charges for customers' accounts.
- Arrange for necessary shipping documentation and contact customs officials to effect release of shipments.
- Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, such as production, sales, records control, or purchasing.
- Confer with board members, organization officials, or staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities, or resolve problems.
- Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems.
See more related occupations >>