Related Occupations for Task
43-5081.02 - Marking Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Record number and types of articles marked and pack articles in boxes.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Keep records of all goods shipped, received, and stored.
- Install straps, braces, and padding to loads to prevent shifting or damage during shipment.
- Pack goods for shipping, using tools such as staplers, strapping machines, and hammers.
||Order Fillers, Wholesale and Retail Sales
- Obtain merchandise from bins or shelves.
- Keep records of out-going orders.
||Shipping, Receiving, and Traffic Clerks
- Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
||Postal Service Mail Sorters, Processors, and Processing Machine Operators
- Bundle, label, and route sorted mail to designated areas, depending on destinations and according to established procedures and deadlines.
- Rewrap soiled or broken parcels.
||Postal Service Mail Carriers
- Maintain accurate records of deliveries.
- Bundle mail in preparation for delivery or transportation to relay boxes.
See all 12 related occupations >>