Related occupations for task:
Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
||Training and Development Managers
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Hire, supervise, or evaluate engineers, technicians, researchers, or other staff.
- Recruit personnel or oversee the development or maintenance of staff competence.
- Develop innovative technology or train staff for its implementation.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring, and training of personnel.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Develop instructional materials and conduct in-service and community-based educational programs.
||Human Resources Managers
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Select or supervise contractors, such as event hosts or health, fitness, and wellness practitioners.
- Conduct or facilitate training sessions or seminars for wellness and fitness staff.
See more related occupations >>