Related occupations for task:
Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Coordinate the production and dissemination of university publications, such as course catalogs and class schedules.
- Write grants to procure external funding, and supervise grant-funded projects.
- Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
- Perform managerial duties such as hiring and training employees and overseeing facility needs or requirements.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Plan or direct research, development, or production activities.
See all 9 related occupations >>