Related occupations for task:
File data and related information and maintain and update databases.
- Enter digitized data into electronic prepress system computer memory, using scanner, camera, keyboard, or mouse.
- Enter text into computer keyboard and select the size and style of type, column width, and appropriate spacing for printed materials.
- Enter data, such as coordinates of images and color specifications, into system to retouch and make color corrections.
- Enter customers' transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Sort and file deposit slips and checks.
- Input data, such as file numbers, new or updated information, or document information codes into computer systems to support document and information retrieval.
- Add new material to file records or create new records as necessary.
||Data Entry Keyers
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
||Insurance Claims Clerks
- Enter claims information into database systems.
- Organize or work with detailed office or warehouse records, using computers to enter, access, search or retrieve data.
See more related occupations >>