Related occupations for task:
Blend marble chip mixtures, place into panels, and push a roller over the surface to embed the chips.
||Cement Masons and Concrete Finishers
- Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
- Sprinkle colored marble or stone chips, powdered steel, or coloring powder over surface to produce prescribed finish.
- Cut metal division strips, and press them into terrazzo base so that top edges form desired design or pattern.
- Push roller over surface to embed chips in surface.
- Mix mortar or grout and pour or spread mortar or grout on marble slabs, stone, or foundation.
- Remove wedges, fill joints between stones, finish joints between stones, using a trowel, and smooth the mortar to an attractive finish, using a tuck pointer.
- Position mold along guidelines of wall, press mold in place, and remove mold and paper from wall.
||Derrick Operators, Oil and Gas
- Control the viscosity and weight of the drilling fluid.
- Weigh clay, and mix with water and chemicals to make drilling mud, using portable mixers.
||Tile and Marble Setters
- Mix, apply, and spread plaster, concrete, mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives to form a bed for the tiles, using brush, trowel and screed.
- Mix and apply mortar or cement to edges and ends of drain tiles to seal halves and joints.
- Mix, pour, or spread concrete, using portable cement mixers.
- Mix ingredients to create compounds for covering or cleaning surfaces.
See all 19 related occupations >>