Related occupations for task:
Signal truck driver to position truck to facilitate pouring concrete and move chute to direct concrete on forms.
||Mine Cutting and Channeling Machine Operators
- Signal that machine plow blades are properly positioned, using electronic buzzers or two-way radios.
- Signal crew members to adjust the speed of equipment to the rate of installation of roof supports, and to adjust the speed of conveyors to the volume of coal.
- Signal truck drivers to position their vehicles for receiving shale from planer hoppers.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, or adjustment of machinery, equipment, or materials.
- Mix, pour, or spread concrete, using portable cement mixers.
||Explosives Workers, Ordnance Handling Experts, and Blasters
- Insert, pack, and pour explosives, such as dynamite, ammonium nitrate, black powder, or slurries into blast holes; then shovel drill cuttings, admit water into boreholes, and tamp material to compact charges.
- Signal hoist operators to lower torpedoes or sample-taking guns into wells and to raise equipment for sampling from blast holes after detonation.
||Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas
- Pour water into wells, or pump water or slush into wells to cool drill bits and to remove drillings.
- Signal crane operators to move equipment.
||Cement Masons and Concrete Finishers
- Signal truck driver to position truck to facilitate pouring concrete, and move chute to direct concrete on forms.
See all 17 related occupations >>