Related occupations for task:
Cure freshly plastered surfaces.
- Smooth strips or sections of paper with brushes or rollers to remove wrinkles and bubbles and to smooth joints.
- Cover interior walls and ceilings of rooms with decorative wallpaper or fabric, using hand tools.
- Place strips or sections of paper on surfaces, aligning section edges and patterns.
||Painters, Construction and Maintenance
- Use special finishing techniques such as sponging, ragging, layering, or faux finishing.
- Cut stencils and brush or spray lettering or decorations on surfaces.
||Floor Layers, Except Carpet, Wood, and Hard Tiles
- Lay out, position, and apply shock-absorbing, sound-deadening, or decorative coverings to floors, walls, and cabinets, following guidelines to keep courses straight and create designs.
- Create patterns on glass by etching, sandblasting, or painting designs.
- Finish surfaces of woodwork or wallboard in houses or buildings, using paint, hand tools, or paneling.