Related occupations for task:
Inventory and requisition or order supplies, parts, materials, and equipment.
- Claim missing issues of periodicals and journals.
- File catalog cards according to system used.
||Forest Fire Inspectors and Prevention Specialists
- Examine and inventory firefighting equipment, such as axes, fire hoses, shovels, pumps, buckets, and fire extinguishers, to determine amount and condition.
- Direct maintenance and repair of firefighting equipment, or requisition new equipment.
- Inventory equipment and supplies, ordering parts and tools as necessary.
- Collect and store patterns and lumber.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Requisition materials and supplies, such as tools, equipment, or replacement parts.
- Monitor tool and part inventories and the condition and maintenance of shops to ensure adequate working conditions.
See more related occupations >>