Related occupations for task:
Remove or cut out defective parts or drill holes to gain access to internal defects or damage, using drills and punches.
||Mechanical Door Repairers
- Remove or disassemble defective automatic mechanical door closers, using hand tools.
- Prepare doors for hardware installation, such as drilling holes to install locks.
- Bore or cut holes in flooring as required for installation, using hand or power tools.
||Gem and Diamond Workers
- Regulate the speed of revolutions and reciprocating actions of drilling mechanisms.
- Regrind drill points, and advance drill cutting points according to specifications for channel depths and shapes.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Remove drumheads by removing tension rods with drum keys and cutting tools.
- Remove material from bars of percussion instruments to obtain specified tones, using bandsaws, sanding machines, machine grinders, or hand files and scrapers.
||Drilling and Boring Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Move machine controls to lower tools to workpieces and to engage automatic feeds.
- Operate single- or multiple-spindle drill presses to bore holes so that machining operations can be performed on metal or plastic workpieces.
- Lay out mounting holes, using measuring instruments, and drill holes with power drill.
See more related occupations >>