Related Occupations for Task
49-3043.00 - Rail Car Repairers
Related occupations for task:
Remove locomotives, car mechanical units, or other components, using pneumatic hoists and jacks, pinch bars, hand tools, and cutting torches.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Remove or cut out defective parts or drill holes to gain access to internal defects or damage, using drills and punches.
- Remove, inspect, repair, and install in-flight refueling stores and external fuel tanks.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Remove drumheads by removing tension rods with drum keys and cutting tools.
- Remove material from bars of percussion instruments to obtain specified tones, using bandsaws, sanding machines, machine grinders, or hand files and scrapers.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Remove and replace defective parts such as coil leads, carbon brushes, and wires, using soldering equipment.
||Manufactured Building and Mobile Home Installers
- Remove damaged exterior panels, repair and replace structural frame members, and seal leaks, using hand tools.
||Recreational Vehicle Service Technicians
- Remove damaged exterior panels and repair and replace structural frame members.
See all 6 related occupations >>