||Automotive Master Mechanics
- Repair, reline, replace, and adjust brakes.
- Tear down, repair, and rebuild faulty assemblies, such as power systems, steering systems, and linkages.
- Repair or replace parts such as pistons, rods, gears, valves, and bearings.
- Repair manual and automatic transmissions.
- Repair or replace shock absorbers.
- Replace and adjust headlights.
- Install and repair accessories, such as radios, heaters, mirrors, and windshield wipers.
- Repair damaged automobile bodies.
||Automotive Specialty Technicians
- Repair, overhaul, or adjust automobile brake systems.
- Repair or replace defective ball joint suspensions, brake shoes, or wheel bearings.
- Install, adjust, or repair hydraulic or electromagnetic automatic lift mechanisms used to raise and lower automobile windows, seats, and tops.
- Repair or rebuild clutch systems.
- Repair or replace automobile leaf springs.
- Retrofit vehicle fuel systems with aftermarket products, such as vapor transfer devices, evaporation control devices, swirlers, lean burn devices, or friction reduction devices, to enhance combustion and fuel efficiency.
||Sheet Metal Workers
- Fabricate ducts for high efficiency heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to maximize efficiency of systems.
- Finish parts, using hacksaws or hand, rotary, or squaring shears.
- Shape metal material over anvils, blocks, or other forms, using hand tools.
- Fabricate or alter parts at construction sites, using shears, hammers, punches, or drills.
- Perform sheet metal work necessary for solar panel installations.
||Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists
- Inspect, repair, and maintain automotive and mechanical equipment and machinery, such as pumps and compressors.
- Install or repair accessories.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle heating and cooling systems.
- Repair or adjust seats, doors, or windows.
- Install and adjust brakes and brake pads.
- Install, repair, and replace equipment or accessories, such as handlebars, stands, lights, and seats.
- Install new tires and tubes.
- Install and adjust speed and gear mechanisms.