Related Occupations for Task
49-3043.00 - Rail Car Repairers
Related occupations for task:
Repair and maintain electrical and electronic controls for propulsion and braking systems.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Repair and operate battery-charging equipment.
- Test battery charges, and replace or recharge batteries as necessary.
||Audiovisual Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Disassemble entertainment equipment and repair or replace loose, worn, or defective components and wiring, using hand tools and soldering irons.
- Install, service, and repair electronic equipment or instruments such as televisions, radios, and videocassette recorders.
- Maintain electrical switchgear, process controls, transmitters, gauges, and control equipment in accordance with geothermal plant procedures.
- Maintain, calibrate, or repair plant instrumentation, control, and electronic devices in geothermal plants.
||Radio, Cellular, and Tower Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Test batteries, using hydrometers and ammeters, and charge batteries as necessary.
||Electrical and Electronics Installers and Repairers, Transportation Equipment
- Repair or rebuild equipment such as starters, generators, distributors, or door controls, using electrician's tools.
See all 12 related occupations >>