Related Occupations for Task
49-3043.00 - Rail Car Repairers
Related occupations for task:
Align car sides for installation of car ends and crossties, using width gauges, turnbuckles, and wrenches.
- Align machines or equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, lasers, or plumb bobs.
- Signal crane operator to lower basic assembly units to bedplate, and align unit to centerline.
||Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Align vehicles' front ends.
- Align wheels, axles, frames, torsion bars, and steering mechanisms of automobiles, using special alignment equipment and wheel-balancing machines.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Align and balance new equipment after installation.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Install and align repaired or replacement parts for subsequent riveting or welding, using clamps and wrenches.
||Motorboat Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Set starter locks and align and repair steering or throttle controls, using gauges, screwdrivers, or wrenches.
See all 12 related occupations >>