||Accountants and Auditors
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Prepare, analyze, or verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Review project activities and prepare and review research, testing, or operational reports.
- Prepare and administer budgets, approve and review expenditures, and prepare financial reports.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Develop sustainability reports, presentations, or proposals for supplier, employee, academia, media, government, public interest, or other groups.
- Write and distribute financial or environmental impact reports.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
- Prepare operational or risk reports for management analysis.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Prepare and submit budget requests and recommendations, or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
- Prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation and maintenance of attendance, activity, planning, or personnel reports and records.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Report all positions or trading results.
- Prepare financial reports to monitor client or corporate finances.
||Project Management Specialists
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Prepare and maintain production reports or personnel records.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Plan, administer, and control budgets, maintain financial records, and produce financial reports.
||Appraisers and Assessors of Real Estate
- Prepare written reports that estimate property values, outline methods by which the estimations were made, and meet appraisal standards.
||Billing and Posting Clerks
- Compile reports of cost factors, such as labor, production, storage, and equipment.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Record rates of pay and durations of jobs on vouchers.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Prepare and submit detailed and summary reports of post office activities to designated supervisors.